Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WILL STUDY FOR FOOD

I am still in the process of looking for a scholarship to apply for. In all honesty with the scholarship money, I will put some into savings for school and some to support my living. Making sure I help my family put food on the table and maybe saving for a car so i won't have to take the bus to Hancock, or even walk to. I do not expect a certain amount because any little amount has a big impact and I am thankful for what ever i am given. Even if it was $50 for something little, it starts somewhere and that would be so huge for me. I hope to get my own place after high school while going to a 2 year community college. The cost from living in California differ in various ways from the state of Colorado. But i will work hard and hope to start my life and keep expanding my knowledge and succeed to my best ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment