Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

FREEDOM OF CHOICE

The freedom to my choice can help my independency and help me learn about myself and capabilities. The bad thing is we all make mistakes, sometimes mistakes lead to severe consequences in life, they cannot be taken back. At times freedom and the power can be overruled by ourselves as individuals. We become opaque with such cockiness and control, it is taken advantage of and abused.
There is probably a more amount of pros than cons due to the subject of freedom of choice. I honestly enjoy my freedom of choices. Many opportunities appear when I decide a chosen path for myself. New door's open but some doors just stay open and not closed while trying to open another one. It is the same with choice. Because of  my freedom of choice, it attracts revolution and that caused by letting my choice be spoken loud. Many people can oppose my decision but it is best for me and maybe it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment