Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Value of Choice

Thinking critically is an idea that pops in my head, I would like to learn on organizing my thoughts and putting them into perspective. My whole idea in this curriculum is that i will be benefited in some way according to our open source learning method. I hope to see myself improve in my thinking process when it comes to any subject in life. Just like the article, "The value of life," explains little things such as vocabulary, analyzing, rereading , prediction, est, growing the influential skills that will have a purposeful use in my life, i look forward to. By the end of this study i will hope to see an improvement in my process of thinking and understanding in critical subjects of my life. Although I already like the method of open source learning and i find it interesting but it would be nice to see more progress when doing such things as a class like Socratic seminars. I believe we can learn much in experience from our peers. How deep our thinking can improvise a better and formal way of educating ourselves between one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment