Total Pageviews

Friday, September 27, 2013

Dear Steve

What I just read was inspiring. It is crazy how life works. I don't understand that without education and knowledge of school, somehow his potential drove through a brick wall. I mean although he should have finished college somehow with general education but his passion had the potency to create something so huge and effective in the world. His three stories are all inspiring, it sets a great example about keep moving forward and not giving up, living life as if it were the last day. Of course dropping out is not always the best choice and it doesn't always work for everybody. The last story is what caught my attention. I have a connection to it from my personal experience but not every person is given the opportunity to keep living on what they do. Some people really have a small amount of time in their life and cannot accomplish what they wish they could. I believe Steve's message is clear to the concept of valuing life.
To be honest i was a little confused in the beginning on his organized thoughts. He seems to jump around allot from past to present and it through me off a little but i tried to look at the words for past/present terms and just rereading some context to make sure i understood the image given out of his three stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment