Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

No Child Left Untableted

Unfamiliar Vocab:
  Luddite-One who fears technology
  Strenuously-Requiring great effort, energy
  Commodified - To turn into
  Repudiation-Refusal
  Preliminary-Proceeds, prepare for

  After reading this article, I believe that the world is learning technology and its educational tool. I agree that some teacher's need to understand and come to compromise with new technology. It is not like if the being on a smart phone or tablet for the whole 7 hours of school. It depends on the teacher and how they use the advanced technology with the program. It might just help teach some students because of the style needed to be learned. It a teaching tool but teacher's need to give it a chance. Open source learning has lead me to believe in this style of education. I like it and it's something that in my opinion, make my education more endurable to process, it can be fun and it depends on how the teacher uses the advancement tool given to him/her.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment