Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DECLERATION OF LEARNING INDEPENDENCE

The class of Open Source Learning has helped answer my BIG question. This class has been an eye opener, I had no idea of a blog or how much value it can have if used professionally. Some people are tepid about the idea and just see it as another class to pass towards graduation. Time and thought put into my work sometimes makes me scrutinize to the concept of the assignment. Which engages me to understand more of the learning concept to this class.
My big question was if I were going to be successful in life. Now I don't know if I am, but I sure as heck will sacrifice going through a holocaust if necessary. My knowledge and power to endure education like this class, is a step to unfold the answer to my question. The best part is to have a benevolent teacher by your side which makes the class feasible to learn.
I will impetus my mental focus and keep acknowledging this class to be meritorious in my life.I become petulant when only a few student's want to learn and the rest lack motivation, it retrogresses the process to our learning environment. But I'm not perfect myself, I just like being pushed to my limits sometimes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment