Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Dashboard/Netvibe

I feel that creating this dashboard can be a organizing tool for some and maybe just a distraction or waist of time. In my opinion this tool is somewhat useful because I do not have easy internet access all the time to see this tool so it won't cross my mind often to check it. I believe that this can have a good impact on me, I feel like if I did have easy access to the internet, I can use this to be organized and it would save me time for research or whatever I need. The fact that we can put little tabs of different websites all on page linked to other's, seems pretty convenient for people who don't have patience or time to wait for pages to upload. I like this tool but if only it were as useful as I needed it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment