Total Pageviews

Monday, January 13, 2014

The Choice

What a slap in the face! The rage crawling out of my skin, the agony stained on my heart is un-bearable. My eyes have never witnessed such a monster!

 His actions speak louder than words as I sat there and watched him explain with every breath and moment, standing with shock as if 10mA were going through me.

 I was in a position of the unknown, the lie, betrayal, mistrust, of a man was crawling back for forgiveness. In such a confrontation, I was lost in what to do. I had two choices and the good conscience was telling me to forgive the enemy but the bad conscience told me to send him to hell! I knew what the right choice was but at the same time my emotions ruled my mind. A shadow casted with rage, hatred, and confusion!  My rage is over powered and my pathway has taken its course. Not forgiven and never forgotten but if I chose the other path maybe there would be peace and comfort in my heart. The decision was tough and easy at the same time. Tough because he used to be someone close and of importance. But so easy to let the negativity lead and let go of the confrontation, I did not quite deal with it the properly. That easy decision was compliant to my emotions.

 In the end, that was the toughest emotional committed decision and choice I'd had encountered. Everyday I live with it in the back of my head, no turning back.

No comments:

Post a Comment