Total Pageviews

Friday, January 17, 2014

Life After

Life after high school will be a good experience! I will always stay positive and never give up in life so I know my ambition, energy, aspiration is there to keep me going. That will be a boost to help me get places and the first thing I will be doing is going back to my home state and work full time as well as go to school full time at a 2 year community college for my Associates, then a 4 year(Study to get a masters degree in Criminology, Law and Society) at Irvine University. A goal is getting myself up on my feet and affording my own assets for example, car, apartment, credit, etc. Getting to these goals is the journey because graduating high school will be the start of it but never will my name ever be only that. Learning is a life time experience and with that knowledge comes a purpose which is to pass it down and open younger minds to the world. As to say my whole life won't stop at anything and no matter what is going on I am to be doing something, if my plan does not work out career wise, I fall back on faith and start the new road.

No comments:

Post a Comment