Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I, Senior Project/First Draft

In class we had to brainstorm about this senior project. We had learned that while we sit there and think, it is hard to answer the questions asked! The reason being is because 1) "What do I want to think about? 2) What I have learned on research per say, how can it help me answer my big question, blog, etc. 3) What will I need to do to honor my own interest in such a way that come June, I have no regrets about what I could have or should have done?" We hardly ever get asked as individuals, what freedom we can have on expressing our own interest and selves-tied into collaborative working. So this is new to many because we are all used to being told what to do and doing so. With that in mind, some things discussed between my peer and I were-Think before action takes place; Be firm and freely express; Show passion and creativeness; Don't forget to tie your peace with Expository Composition. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment