Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Choice

#1/2) After reading the blog post by Eric Meyer, it is heartbreaking to hear a story like that because I can relate.  The choice in the tittle is signified by the choice given to the daughter on taking poison herself or having it forced down her throat. But I cannot disagree or agree that it is an actual choice of her own, Rebecca did not choose that type of treatment, it was given to her as a demand. She had no choice as to whether she wanted to take the poison or not. The alternative is that she had a significant choice as to having the poison forced into her or her self volunteering to take it.
#3) The word poison is given in reference to the medication because it states that the medication has toxins.
#4) Rebecca wants to play with a toy that is intended for older children because, she yells out,"I have to play with it now because it’s for kids who are eight years old AND I’M NEVER GONNA BE EIGHT!!!” She believes she won't live to be eight and wants to have the advantage of playing with a toy for eight and up. I believe this child is wrong for her reason but why not let a child play with a toy intended for kids who are older? With supervision and awareness of the parent's it would be great to see your child happy over a toy. I believe that for children in her situation or not.
#5) If I believed I would not live to age 30! I would definitely spend time with my family and friends but mostly explore and have an adventure as much as I could. If I had the stability to travel and see the world I would, do things I have never done and enjoy every last breath I had!
#6) This is a tough question because under whatever circumstances, I wouldn't want to accept it reasonable to endure pain on a loved one. This is not having a choice because it does happen but the alternative choice is to the circumstances of having to do so by the support of a professional who says it has to be done.
#7) Suffering is part of life and love because without it how would one appreciate what they have.
#8) We either have similar circumstances or use or using psychological methods of imagination to set our selves in that position to understand from other's perspective, using our own life, giving the similar emotion of sadness in relation to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment