Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hacking My Education

Hacking means to redesign. The question of today was how to hack our education this semester and that  has a few factors that I learned today. I know I have to take the course more serious, maybe view it as a big life experience than just ' a class.' Two important questions come into place and the first is, 'what do I want to get better at?' The second and last is who do I need in my network? These two work together as long as one has a start to answering the questions. Hacking my education is a big and fun steps. Some notes I took in class today was learning about some network connections and the three were, Dr. Preston, the public, and at least one expert to approve. The main essentials to hacking my education is the three network connections and the two questions I should always ask myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment