Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hafta/Wanna

There can be a difference in life during high school and life after high school. I take it from a psychological perspective, on individual's personal integrity within themselves. I have witnessed young students change their life around after high school because their ambition or pressure to do so. Some don't change their life, knowledge and bad habits. Life during school, I feel lost and sometimes just I'm doing what I'm told. I have a goal on changing my ways and being more persistent in knowing things than just being the quiet one and do what I do. I do plan to be more active and intuitive with my school subjects. It's hard to balance out the things I want to do and have to do because time is irrelevant. It's ticking and ticking non-stop and I have to make sure the things I need to do are checked off before my freedom to do what I want. As I move on in life I have a high expectancy of myself in achieving and always growing knowledge but most using it to my best advantage. Some people just 'talk the talk' but I am going to 'walk the walk.' I try not to expect much from the world because nothing is perfect or guaranteed but I do hope the world works with me in return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment