Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 27, 2014

SEEKING MENTOR

The EXPERT/MENTOR I have identified has to teach me how to approach change within that moment and for future purposes, how to keep an open mind as different situations approach my way. I understand that I may be an expert myself in some areas but having more input and other perspectives from another expert who thinks outside the box or has different views of how to handle challenging situations would be perfect for start up entrepreneurs.
Some questions to ask before selecting a mentor is to be sure they are most likely an expert in your background of course; same interest to lead and succeed; honest, creative, ethical, and authentic; a little more experience than myself. I would include what I value in my selected mentor and what I could bring to benefit the worth of them staying.

No comments:

Post a Comment