Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 13, 2014

I, Entrepreneur

My Entrepreneur model is Ronda Rousey! This young woman is incredible because lets start out with who her mother is...AnnMaria De Mars. She was the first American female to win Judo championship. So coming from this root Ronda was tough in and out. Ronda began with Judo because her mom began teaching her and believe me when I say Ronda was fresh! She went to the Olympics and won a bronze in Judo, this wasn't good enough for Rousey because in the end it wasn't a benefit to her life because she had to find a real job and face being in economic struggle for a while and lost on what to do next in life. She began to join mixed martial arts and her current trainer is Edmond Tarverdyan, who is such a talented fighter! He is skilled in Karate, Tae-Kwon-Doe, Wushu, Kung-Fu San-Chou, Draka, Shootboxing, Muay-Thai, Boxing, overall various types of mixed martial arts, just beautiful! Ronda has been elevating her popularity since her first fight against Sarah D'alelio. From there "Rowdy," has worked hard on her career and believe me when I say sweat and blood because I don't think this woman shed's tears. With her success she has coached with her mom focusing on young children many females which is awesome!
 I am not an entrepreneur myself because I have not completely pursued my passion to a reality. I am working to get there but not there quite yet.
Expertise are people with the knowledge and skill they have for something. The Entrepreneur part is where people have ideas about things and have a way to pursue it but at times doesn't work out or even be the best at it. But being an Expertise first then being an entrepreneur makes more sense that our culture should associates expertise with entrepreneurship.

No comments:

Post a Comment