Total Pageviews

Monday, March 31, 2014

Raising Digital Awareness

"To Blog=to share, to connect, to create, to inspire."-Josh Taylors Blog
Blogs can be such a hobby for some people but the thing is, we need to know how to take control and make them stand out so they can be heard. It's so important to know people are listening to your blog because other wise what value is there in what you have put your time and effort in. An audience matters! Just being you and expressing it on your blog can be of value to others. For example I have interest on boxing and mixed martial arts, or the project my partner and I are working on about compassion can interest many others and can direct its value and importance in so many other directions one could not imagine. But it all takes my effort and valuable time to know what its all worth because I can simply put 100 blog posts but the content having no meaning or effort behind it. Now that is laziness and worthless! I have to work my but off and make my blog alive and by all means being just me can always interest that one person which can honestly have a life changing experience! It is an incredible feeling when I am just being me on my blog and the work I put on there, one person finds it interesting, then I know I am worth, my work, my time, my failures, have brought some sense in to the world in a positive manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment