Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Peer Review

Dylan Horton- I think this person is brilliant! His appearance on the blog is interesting it doesn't pop out but it's not so bland itself. The style of writing seems expository and descriptive which I enjoy for just passing through, that caught my attention. The extra tab shows his interest in the course and shares more of his knowledge with others who are interested .There is always room for improvement but this blog is close to perfect, I love it!

Shane Cheverez- This blog is upfront which I enjoy, the background does not call much of my attention, everything that goes in between the lines is the key of knowledge in this blog. The writing is self expressing and true spirit and effort is put forth, maybe adding some style will help even the appearance of theblog because the idea's are great, grammar is good, post's are perfect just always room for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment