Total Pageviews

Monday, February 10, 2014

Launch!

My passion is driven towards the perception of self-defense. I want to expand my knowledge as much as I can about four types of self-defense, which are boxing, kickboxing, Brazilian jujitsu, and mixed martial arts. Learning these techniques and sport will profound awareness around me and I would like to take my future skills at another level and teach others about its importance and the positive effects it results in. I have gotten feedback that it is a great idea. I can start by researching for articles, documents, historical events, instructors, programs of training, etc. The blog can be a reliant resource to show out to the world and spread the word. It can invite people who are interested and my passion will soon be explicitly expressed with additional gadgets that will be available on the blog. In order for me to start my goal is to begin participating myself and get a taste of experience in one of these categories for starters. This will help inspire my blog and by June of graduation I will have been enrolled in some sport while have started the blog. Convincing myself that this plan will go accordingly will be to, "Walk the walk." Put myself in reality and interact, communicate with my peer's, interview professionals and share the idea of self-defense. It is a passion that drives not only me, I will be speaking out there to whom can relate.
"What if," is my conscious but not my gut so therefore If I love what I do, nothing will stop me! This Idea is possible with the right training, support, guidance, and skill. All this would come from my three list of expertise: peer's, public, and expert's will be helping me perfect my idea to reality. Then, will I have a backup to support my idea and realize it is becoming a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment