Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Activity 25: Surveying the text

In my anticipation I believe the committed time to read this article is less than 30 minutes with full concentration. The body paragraphs are short but I'm sure there is main points to each and every one which can be time consuming to understand what each point is leading to the next body paragraph.
I have read Hamlet a couple of times and that piece of writing was short but more time consuming because of the text and concept, the words chosen and the format. More deep thinking was required into Hamlet's piece of, "To be or not to be."
The publication I know is from Shakespeare himself I believe in the 1600's is when he published his piece of writing. 
The type of writing is found to be cognitive thinking. The decision that needs to be made is described attached to results of the thrown. It has a sense of metacognition. 
I have seen this kind of writing in schools of education more likely or individuals who love plays or who are writers themselves and like Shakespeare for inspiration. 

1 comment:

  1. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! commercial land 3d survey sydney

    ReplyDelete