Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Crossroads between SHOULD and MUST

Should is what people want me to do, what society has limited me to do, what is "normal" and Must is who I am, what I want to do, what I feel is normal. The article definitely emphasizes these two roads clearly and makes a great point for people who are stuck in their life right now or even board and need to be out of the robotic form of life because we should live the "normal" lifestyle that is set for people in the world today. In relation to what the article mentioned, I am currently directed toward the Should road and I know numerous individuals who are as well. What has been repeated and embedded is to basically live the form of lifestyle; Go to school-graduate-find a job that pays high in todays economy-get your own material things set-settle down with a family-live happily ever after and die! Without realization, this is exactly what many society's do no matter what part of the world we live in, and there are those dearly individuals who have completely devoted their lives to Must. I admire those whom, no matter what has had the strength to redirect themselves into the road of Must. I know I don't even know who I am because as I am still developing what I am taught is really embedded into my life from the moment I was born. I was born on crossroads of Should and Must, as I grow it seems like I'm automatically directed to the Should road as if there were no other roads to take. So it will take me time to think about whether I want to get near that cliff that is opaque and without visual of depth! If I dedicate myself to finding my inner self and finding who I am, what I want to do, I can see living down the road of Must with much pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment